We are very happy to relax restrictions that we have had to endure for so long. The following are the guidelines given to us by the Archdiocese to successfully transition back to normalcy.
- Masses, liturgies, and sacramental celebrations may resume 100% capacity.
- Vaccinated people will no longer need to physically distance. Physical distancing is recommended by public health authorities for unvaccinated people.
- Masks are NOT required for vaccinated people. Masks are recommended by public health authorities for unvaccinated indoors.
- Hand sanitizer will remain available in church.
- Registration or sign in is no longer required.
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for attendance at any liturgy or service.
- Holy Water fonts may be filled and used.
- Ushers may resume their pre-pandemic routine.
- Choirs, congregational singing, oral responses, use of worship aids may fully resume.
- Receiving communion in the hand no longer requires extra hand sanitizing on the part of the communicant.
- Receiving communion on the tongue may resume, but the Extraordinary Minister must have hand sanitizer nearby and use it immediately after and before continuing to distribute communion.
- Distributing/receiving Holy Communion from the Cup remains suspended at this time.
We continue to pray for all that have been affected by this pandemic, especially those who have lost loved ones.